We ship from SPAIN using Correos using a tracked service. For international shipments your local post office handles delivery, e.g. USPS, Deutsche Post, La Poste, Royal Mail, BPost, etc.
A shipment confirmation, with tracking number, is sent once the order is shipped - usually the next working day after the order is placed.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail whitelist so that you receive updates.
Transit time estimations:
* Spain - 2-3 days.
* Central Europe - 1 week.
* United Kingdom - 1 week.
* North America/Canada - 10-14 days.
* Other - 1-2 weeks.
UK Post-BREXIT Custom charges:
- For orders under 135GBP, no customs fees apply, as of 2021/02/02 - See HMRC Notice 143 for latest information.
- If your order is over 135GBP it may be cheaper to split your order up into multiple orders placed on separate days.
- A CN22 form will be attached to each package.
- EU - No customs charges. No CN22 form need.
- Rest of world - Refer to your government's latest information. A CN22 form will be attached to each package.
Make sure your delivery address is correct in your PayPal account, we cannot change delivery addresses for orders placed via PayPal due to PayPay's seller rules.
Damaged / Lost-in-transit packages:
In the rare case that a package arrives torn or severly damaged do not accept the package from the courier and let us know via the contact form. A photo of the courier holding the package will help.
In case of packages that have not turned up follow these steps:
* Check the tracking status.
* Visit your local post office delivery depot and post office and get them to look for the parcel.
* Let us know via the "Contact" form.
Note: We can only claim for packages 30 days after posting and we have to wait for the result of the claim. We have often found that once a claim is formally made the package will be delivered. Do not use your bank to issue a charge-back as this process is *much* slower than waiting for the result of a postal claim.