SP Racing F3/F4 NEO OSD (Without VTX)
The Seriously Pro Racing NEO OSD board is an On-Screen Display (OSD) designed to stack with the NEO FC/PDB board.
This version comes WITHOUT the VTX MODULE - search the shop for the version with the VTX module.
All the video signals are kept well away from any power sources on the FC/PDB.
* OSD with customisable layout.
* Button for changing VTX channel/band/rf power/power/etc (when VTX module installed)
* Configurable via cleanflight configurator, via the NEO USB socket.
* U.FL socket for antenna connection, gold plated (when VTX module installed)
* Display of amperage/current, voltage, RSSI, flight modes, on duration, armed duration, 5v, 12v, callsign, motors, etc.
* 5v VTX or on-board VTX module can be turned off remotely (e.g via transmitter). Great for team races or in-pit configuration.
* Solder pads for 5V, 5V switched, 3.3V, 12V, Video IN/OUT, Audio, GND.
* Breakout 2.54mm pitch though-holes for connecting to UART1 on the NEO - e.g. for Bluetooth/Wifi modules.
* Picoplade connector for no-solder connection to external VTX, with 12V/VIDEO/AUDIO/5V switched/GND signals.
* 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting Buzzer (controlled via NEO).
* 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting 12V devices.
* Though hole pads for JST-ZH sockets (supplied) connecting CAMERA an EXTERNAL VTX boards.
* Solder pads for PCB side-mount antenna JACK connection (when not using U.FL connector).
* CAMERA and EXTERNAL VTX sockets power selectable between 5V and 12V.
* Hole for accessing the boot button (via paperclip) on the NEO below it.
* Board is 36x36mm with standard 30.5mm mounting holes.
* 12 position connector for stacking above the NEO.
* Illuminating white LED.
* Blue LED for 3v3 power.
* Cleanflight logos.
* SPRacing logo.
You can connect an EXTERNAL VTX to this via the JST-ZH through-hole socket (supplied) or via the 5 pin picoblade connector or via solder pads.
Hardware Hackers/Developers Only: You can install your own VTX module in the space provided, check forums for compatibility. Video modules using the RTC6705 in SPI mode are compatible. All the components required to use the VTX module are always installed on the OSD board.
* OSD board without VTX module.
* 2x3 pin JST-ZH connectors.
* 1x3 pin JST-ZH cable.
* 4x 2pin very-low-profile stacking header sockets (for NEO FC/PDB)
* 4x 2pin very-low-profile stacking header pins (for NEO OSD/VTX)