SP Racing H7 RF
H730 @ 520Mhz Flight Controller with Direct ExpressLRS 2.4Ghz (SPI), Pixel OSD, ICM42688P Gyro, BMP388 Baro, Flash, SD Card, 2x 4in1 ESC sockets, 2-8S BEC with TVS diode, VTX Pit switch, 4 LEDs, IO ports for buzzer, led strip etc, 20x20 and 30x30 mount. Solder pads and through holes for most connections and solder pads under connectors too.
The price INCLUDES an RX, no need to buy a separate RX!
The Seriously Pro Racing H7RF Flight Controller (SPRacingH7RF) was designed for the lowest possible stick-to-mo-
tors latency that is possible, in addition to having the fastest CPU and latest low-noise and high presicion sensors
for a flight experience like no other.
As always, SPRacing is the first with new technology like the amazingly capable H730 CPU and ICM42688P
sensors; Not only that, but the flight controller (FC) also features our very own full-graphic pixel-based OSD system (SPRac-
ingPixelOSD) which gives you ultra-smooth 60FPS heads-up-display. Other flight controllers using character based
OSD systems or pixel OSDs connected via serial cannot match the fully integrated OSD system that only the
SPRacingPixelOSD system delivers.
As the H7RF has an integrated RC receiver there’s no need to puchase an additional receiver, this gives the fol-
• Lowest latency possible - external RX’s have their own CPU which adds latency.
• Smaller overall size - no need to find somewhere to mount an external RX.
• Lower weight
• Fewer wires to connect or maintain
• Simpler hardware and software setup.
• Higher durability - less to go wrong
The SPRacingH7RF runs the open-source Betaflight flight control (FC) software which is based on Cleanflight. It
has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can
contribute to the system.
The SPRacingH7RF uses a port of the open-source ExpressLRS integrated into Betaflight for the RC link.
The ExpressLRS radio RC link software has been proven to give the best range and lowest latency and best of all
it’s open-source so you can contribute or modify it to suit your needs!
• Next-generation STM32 H7 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M7 core running at 520Mhz.
• RX receiver built in, using an SX1280 2.4Ghz RF IC connected via SPI with hardware interupts on dedicated
timer channels. No need to purchase an additional receiver which keeps your over-all cost down.
• Latest 32khz capable Accelerometer, Gyro sensor devices connected via the fast SPI bus, hardware interrupts also
on dedicated timer channels.
• New high-accuracy Baro/Altitude sensor with less drift than previous sensors.
• Full-graphic pixel-based On Screen Display (OSD) system gives you all the information you need when flying and
a menu system to allow you to configure the FC.
• MicroSD-Card socket for black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup
• 8 Motor outputs. DSHOT/OneShot/PWM for ESCs and Servos.
• 2MB External Flash for firmware.
• Also supports direct connection external of SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, CRSF, FPort, SRXL/XBus
receivers. No external inverters required (built-in). Legacy PPM and PWM 1 wire per channel receivers are not
• 5 Serial Ports - NOT shared with the USB socket.
• Micro USB socket.
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display or MAG. Configurable without needing flight battery.
• Battery monitoring for voltage and current. Note BF currently only supports one current meter, though the hard-
ware supports connecting two, one from each 4in1ESC.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
• Side-press settings/bind button for easy receiver binding, VTX control and SPRacing bootloader control.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
• JST-SH sockets and through hole header-pin pads for IO.
• Firmware upgradable via USB.
• Stackable design - optional VTX board available.
• Standard 30.5mm AND 20mm mounting hole patterns with 4mm holes and grommets for 3mm screws.
• Break-off PCB sections to change the PCB size from 37x37mm to 27x27mm
• LEDs for 3v, 5v and Status for easy diagnostics.
• SP Racing logos.
For more details please see the website and the manual:
Main webite: http://seriouslypro.com/spracingh7rf
Betaflight Target: SPRACINGH7RF
Firmware and source: https://github.com/spracing/betaflight/releases
Configurator for flashing: https://github.com/spracing/betaflight-configurator/releases/tag/spracing-20210702
Be sure to join the SP Racing discord server and read the pinned messages!