SP Racing Transponder
As you fly around the track the transponder continually transmits your unique code via IR. As your aircraft passes the start/finish timing gate the track-side receiver records your lap-time.
For full product details please visit the main website.
Works at distances up to 5m, even outdoors in sunlight. Use more track-side receivers to further increase sensitivity.
Dual IR LEDs
Two LEDs allows you to position for greater intensity or for clockwise and anti-clockwise tracks.
Works with the most popular transponder receiver system currently in-use worldwide today.
Uses a high-speed transmission to eliminate interference.
Longer codes, compared to other systems, means you won't have issues with duplicate codes.
Flexible Form Factor
Mount using 30.5mm mount holes and stack above your FC. Or remove the tabs, heat-shrink it and use velcro to mount as appropriate.
Flexible Power Options
Power using 2S-5S Lipo OR power from existing 5V supply, you choose.
Suitable for racing clubs or pilot ownership
Flexible design allows racing club owners to fit them with standard 3 pin cable for use on race days.
- Measures 36x14.5mm
- Dual mounting hole options - use 2 x 30.5mm (M4) or 2x 20mm (M3) mounting holes.
- Weight ~2 grams.
- Activity LED.
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for 5V in.
- 2x 2pin through-holes for IR LEDs (supplied) - Connect LONG leg of LED to SQUARE pad.
- 1x 8pin solder pads for JST-SH socket for SWD debugging.
- Pre-programmed unique 7-digit code.